Friday, November 25

tiny fairy mushroom ornaments...


such a lovely holiday weekend for making mushroom ornaments! this is a new design I have been working on with needle felted wool wired stems and silk velvet mushroom caps. The hand dyed velvet has such a beautiful color variation that shows off so well on the mushroom caps.


I love these new shapes and how the stems can bend.  The gills are made with one of my hand dyed crepe paper ruffles.  here is a close up to see the paper folding and stitching~


there are even a couple with glitter spots.  happy holiday week !





3 comments:

cathy said...

Love these Julie - I have been obsessing over mushrooms these days and found some made of just crepe paper that I am dying to try over the holidays. Will these be in your shop?

Tender Arts Studio said...

Just gorgeous!

voyance gratuite mail said...

This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again
Good luck

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...