Sunday, February 14

cupid's arrow


cupid's arrow captured in vintage rhinestones. ..february

today is a day for sweet little bouquets of flowers, for cards on your pillow and kisses.

a day for romance...
i still swoon when Mr. Darcy strides through the mist rising over the moor to see Elizabeth and says "you have bewitched me body and soul." that one nails me every time....

a day for handmade gifts....
i was beyond thrilled when Somerset Life sent me the note my valentine had been selected for the February image in the new Somerset Life 2010 calendar! it is the most gorgeous calendar filled with romantic images to take your breath away.

'the gift of lavender' by kellene giloff ..september


'charmed bottles' by molly quoyeser ..october



'kindness, beauty, truth' by ruth rae ..august


'a wreath of grace' by carlene federer ..january



today is a day for heart shaped boxes of chocolate....
xo julie

10 comments:

Hope said...

I hope your day was filled with lots of love.

The velvet heart and rhinestone arrow are beauty.

Happy Monday to you

Kristal said...

Even though we were somewhat snowed in, still managed to spend a lovely with the family and nibble on chocolates all day.

Hope you have a wonderful day also.

♥Kristal

Rebecca said...

Absolutely beautiful photography. My heart is melting! The heart with the jeweled pin is georgous! Thank you for the wonderful post.

Lorrie said...

That misty morning scene in Pride and Prejudice makes me melt every time.

Lovely heart!

Lorrie

Tina said...

julie - congratulations on making the calendar. Wow - the velvet goodies are magnificent. Thanks for the contined inspiration.

xo
tina

paperbird said...

Beautiful post.

Elise said...

Congratulations, Julie! What wonderful news that you will be in the calendar! Have a lovely day.
Love,
Elise

My Sparrows Nest said...

I love the Cupid's Arrow~so gorgeous and rich! I love your little felts book too! You are amazing!

tamdoll said...

That arrow is perfect. Thanks for your feedback at my blog - you're so inspiring and encouraging - I appreciate it.

carlene federer said...

your February image in the calendar is gorgeous! I have been enjoying it all month...LOVE it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...