Monday, April 2

just hatched


just hatched these tiny chicks. i cut out an even half dozen, still working on the other two. they kept me busy this weekend while i was sick. i also finished these eggs, one for each of my children. now i have to think of something wonderful to put inside.

i found these vintage egg shaped salt and pepper shakers at the antique store and filled them up with more of my glass glitter collection. the three tiered vintage jewelry box i thought would be a good home for my vintage necklaces and flocked japanese silk scarfs.


so i rescued this piece from the trash, bat girl hates it. i love the colors and the weather/mood spectrum. if you live with a teenager i am sure you can relate!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that I fall in love with just about everything that you create! The eggs are beautiful and the little chicks are adorable!!
I can also totally relate to the painting, I have TWO teenage daugthers!

"Maggie & Kevin" said...

Oh I am crazy over these Easter eggs, especially the one covered in rose flowers. They would be so lovely in my new cake stands. Can you tell me how to make one? :)

"Maggie & Kevin" said...

And the illustration, so unique. I think the concept very imaginative and I would save it too-I've save most of my sons works.

Anonymous said...

Are you for real? these are adorable. If i could only make something so cute while I was sick. i think using glitter will be divine, and tell batgirl to put her throw aways in a folder to sale to her friends and family when she is famous. Love the finger.

Steph said...

It scares me that I can relate to the illustration and my daughter is only 7 years old.

Gypsy Purple said...

Love the easter eggs!!!!

Kari said...

Oh wow...everything looks fabulous!!! I answered your flickr mail about the round robin. Sounds wonderful! When do we get started?
Cheers
Kari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...